Outdoor Siren with stainless steel enclosure
The EAS-144F is a self-contained siren in a tamper and corrosion resistant stainless steel enclosure. It features two sealed reed tamper switches, one on the back plate and one on the front cover.
The switches are normally closed and pre-wired in series. The EAS-144F outdoor siren can produce two distinct sounds from a single input trigger.
The stainless steel exterior reflects the color of the mounting surface allowing the EAS-144F to blend easily with any residential or commercial building.
- Installer Friendly – Easy to Mount – Exterior / Interior use
- Sealed Reed Tamper Switches at single bolt closure and at rear of cabinet
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
- Compact – Less Noticeable
- Loud – Rivals Sound of Larger Speakers
- Heavy Duty 1.8 lb Magnet
- Inbox Trigger For Single Outputs
- Pre-Wired For Easy Installation